- Chemical Awareness
- chemical spill training
- Document Management
- First Aid and Incident Management
- First Aid Training
- General Interest
- Health & Safety Chemicals
- Incident Commander
- Incident Management
- Incident Response Case Histories
- Integrated risk management
- Loose Absorbent Product Reviews
- Mail Room Training
- Sapira Network members
- Scene Controller
- Spill Kit Reviews
- Spill Training
- Training in Silos is the road to organised chaos
- Isocyanate Spillages – the hazards and response required
- Cryogenic Spills – The hazards and how to respond to them.
- Scene Controller, Incident Commander are all important roles when dealing with hazardous spill incidents.
- Fools rush in where angels fear to tread during laboratory spill incidents
- Spill Training by DVD. Does it work ? | Sapira Training on What makes a good spill training course ?
- Leak and Spills. Are spill kits the answer? | Sapira Training on Leak & Spill Station or Spill Kit, that’s the question ?
- Adsorbent Socks for Oil and Chemical spills. Do they work and are they safe? | Spill Training on Drain Protection Mats. What works what doesn’t.
- What makes a good spill training course ? | Spill Training on PPE in Spill Kits
- Are loose absorbents past their sell by date? | Spill Training on Site Sectoring – The Sapira Process Step 1
Monthly Archives: March 2011
So here we are again. Yet another supplier of spill kits who are providing PPE within the kit. The Seton Mobile Container Kit Contents : Medium Mobile Spill Kits contain 50 pads (410 x 510mm), 12 socs (76 x 1220mm), … Continue reading
If this is what you find when you audit your spill kits then it’s time to do some training. The question is which course do you go for ? There are certainly a few to chose from out there but … Continue reading
What makes a good leader and why is it important to understand the principles of leadership when developing your incident management structure? Talk to anyone who has been through military or emergency services training and they will tell you that … Continue reading