- Chemical Awareness
- chemical spill training
- Document Management
- First Aid and Incident Management
- First Aid Training
- General Interest
- Health & Safety Chemicals
- Incident Commander
- Incident Management
- Incident Response Case Histories
- Integrated risk management
- Loose Absorbent Product Reviews
- Mail Room Training
- Sapira Network members
- Scene Controller
- Spill Kit Reviews
- Spill Training
- Training in Silos is the road to organised chaos
- Isocyanate Spillages – the hazards and response required
- Cryogenic Spills – The hazards and how to respond to them.
- Scene Controller, Incident Commander are all important roles when dealing with hazardous spill incidents.
- Fools rush in where angels fear to tread during laboratory spill incidents
- Spill Training by DVD. Does it work ? | Sapira Training on What makes a good spill training course ?
- Leak and Spills. Are spill kits the answer? | Sapira Training on Leak & Spill Station or Spill Kit, that’s the question ?
- Adsorbent Socks for Oil and Chemical spills. Do they work and are they safe? | Spill Training on Drain Protection Mats. What works what doesn’t.
- What makes a good spill training course ? | Spill Training on PPE in Spill Kits
- Are loose absorbents past their sell by date? | Spill Training on Site Sectoring – The Sapira Process Step 1
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Making the decision to invest in certification to ISO 14001 can, for some companies, be like opening a can of worms. As one of the few companies who specialise in providing both help in achievement of the standard, through our management systems … Continue reading
Only last week I heard that a dear old friend of mine, Alan Stubbs passed away last year. Alan was one of the original UK oil spill fighters and, because of his experience and knowledge with Bubble Barriers, which he … Continue reading