- Chemical Awareness
- chemical spill training
- Document Management
- First Aid and Incident Management
- First Aid Training
- General Interest
- Health & Safety Chemicals
- Incident Commander
- Incident Management
- Incident Response Case Histories
- Integrated risk management
- Loose Absorbent Product Reviews
- Mail Room Training
- Sapira Network members
- Scene Controller
- Spill Kit Reviews
- Spill Training
- Training in Silos is the road to organised chaos
- Isocyanate Spillages – the hazards and response required
- Cryogenic Spills – The hazards and how to respond to them.
- Scene Controller, Incident Commander are all important roles when dealing with hazardous spill incidents.
- Fools rush in where angels fear to tread during laboratory spill incidents
- Spill Training by DVD. Does it work ? | Sapira Training on What makes a good spill training course ?
- Leak and Spills. Are spill kits the answer? | Sapira Training on Leak & Spill Station or Spill Kit, that’s the question ?
- Adsorbent Socks for Oil and Chemical spills. Do they work and are they safe? | Spill Training on Drain Protection Mats. What works what doesn’t.
- What makes a good spill training course ? | Spill Training on PPE in Spill Kits
- Are loose absorbents past their sell by date? | Spill Training on Site Sectoring – The Sapira Process Step 1
Tag Archives: ISO 14001 Environmental Management
Scene Controller, Incident Commander are all important roles when dealing with hazardous spill incidents.
“Thank you for the report. I believe that what you have delivered is way over and above what is required. We only require basic training in how to use the spill kits and contain a spill, not incident management. This … Continue reading
J S WRIGHT RECOGNISED AS UK LEADER FOR ITS MANAGEMENT PROCESSES J S Wright has been officially recognised as a customer-focused market leader after becoming one of the first companies in Britain to achieve a new management standard. The Birmingham-based … Continue reading
When it comes to spill training there is absolutely no point in playing at it. Far too often organisations are motivated to run a course for all the wrong reasons. ISO14001 compliance is just one of the prime motivators but … Continue reading
I received a “Dear John” e mail this morning from a company who had enquired about the Sapira 2SK Spill Kit Training Course. The e mail explained “that they had decided to go for the cheaper option, a Spill Training … Continue reading
The recently published, “Dealing with spills guideline” PPG 22 has been some time in the making and has gone through several stages of consultation. Why then am I unsure of the value of the document ? If I was one of … Continue reading
Making the decision to invest in certification to ISO 14001 can, for some companies, be like opening a can of worms. As one of the few companies who specialise in providing both help in achievement of the standard, through our management systems … Continue reading
I have to give credit where credit is due. I am currently working overseas helping a large organisation develope their Incident and Emergency response plans. Using the Sapira process we are currently working through the Pre-Dynamic Risk Assessment phase, the SAP. … Continue reading